Choose Your Options
If you don't see a location near you click here: http://www.pathwayhealth.com/contact-us/
This two-day class will offer training on coding terms, conventions, official coding guidelines, basic coding knowledge, coding case studies for each chapter in ICD-10-CM, and education on diagnosis management. Participants should be able to learn and improve their coding skills and understand coding for the rehab stay. This method will allow the attendees to understand coding in a workshop type environment processing case studies within each chapter.
- Comprehend definitions of coding terminology
- Understand official coding guidelines
- Demonstrate the ability to assign correct medical codes
- Utilize resource materials for accurate coding
- Be familiar with all chapters of ICD-10-CM
- Be familiar with diagnosis management
- Describe how ICD-10-CM coding affects the MDS and billing
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Coding books are required for this training and we recommend at least 1 coding book per 2 attendees.
Locations: (Subject to change)
Lake Elmo, MN - Pathway Health, 11240 Stillwater Blvd North, Lake Elmo, MN 55042