This bundle includes both of our Desk References.
Quality Measures & MDS 3.0 Coding - For Skilled Nursing Facilities
Background: CMS has defined Quality Measures for four separate purposes; 5-Star report scoring on the Nursing Home Compare website, SNF Value Based Purchasing for traditional Medicare Part A reimbursement, CASPER reporting for facility use along with CASPER Surveyor measures and the recently implemented SNF Quality Reporting Program (SNF QRP). Measures for the 5-Star report and SNF QRP are publicly reported data.
This Desk Reference tool is designed to assist
- To assist post-acute care clinicians and MDS Coordinators in SNF MDS CODING FOR QUALITY MEASURES
- To serve as a helpful guide and quick reference tool to assist clinicians in identifying MDS specific and claims based specific data affecting designated quality measures
- To assist post-acute care clinicians and MDS Coordinators in understanding the quality measures affecting: Five Star Reporting; SNF Value Based Purchasing; IMPACT Act; CASPER Reporting and SNF QRP quality measures
ICD-10CM Coding Desk Reference
The International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification for the United States was implemented on October 1, 2015, for all HIPAA covered entities.
This Desk Reference is:
- To assist post-acute care clinicians in selecting and assigning accurate ICD-10-CM codes for correct reimbursement, clinical competency, and quality care.
- This helpful guide is a quick reference tool to assist coders in understanding chapter specific conventions, MDS related information, and clinical documentation improvement tips. Compliance with local, state, and federal rules & regulations will benefit the organization with managing clinical outcomes and accuracy with payments.
Buy this bundle and save.