Infection Prevention and Control is an all-encompassing, facility-wide program with many new regulatory updates. The Pathway Health’s Infection Prevention and Control Manual provides a multitude of resources for the Infection Preventionist to be able to customize their Infection Prevention and Control Program for quality and strategies for compliance! This highly informative manual includes:
- Updated infection control policies and procedures to reflect most recent F-Tag change
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Outbreak Management
- Disinfection protocols
- Surveillance overview and tools
- Bloodborne pathogens exposure control plans
- Post exposure evaluations
- Standard and Transmission-Based Precautions
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
- Employee health procedures
- Procedures for Housekeeping and Dietary Departments
- Audit tools and resource and much more!
Printed Version of Manual
If you wish to purchase an electronic, editable version please call 651-407-8699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.