Choose Your Options
If you don't see a location near you Click Here: http://www.pathwayhealth.com/contact-us/
If you would like to take the course on line Click Here:
The INTERACT™ Certified Champion Program is designed to train clinical leaders who will serve as champions and co-champions to implement and sustain the INTERACT™ 4.0 Quality Improvement Program (QIP) in their organization through education, embedding the INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP into routing clinical care and QI processes, monitoring INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP processes and outcomes, and providing the facility team and leadership with continuous feedback on INTERACT™ 4.0 performance.
INTERACT™ Certified Champion Course Description:
In this two-day interactive course, the INTERACT™ Certified Champion Master Trainer will provide an in depth description of the INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP strategies, care processes, tools, and other resources to improve care of changes in condition and prevent hospital transfers when safe and feasible; and share key lessons learned on successful Program implementation and sustaining the Program over time.
Upon the completion of this training session, the attendee will be able to:
- Describe the current landscape of health care reform and funding that make the INTERACT™ 4.0 an essential QI initiative for post-acute and long-term care organizations
- Articulate the key strategies that form the foundation of the INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP
- Understand how to optimally utilize INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP tools and resources
- Define key strategies for successful INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP implementation, including how INTERACT™ 4.0 can help meet QAPI requirements
- Define key strategies for successfully sustaining the INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP implementation processes
- Measure and track organization specific INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP implementation processes
- Measure and track organization specific INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP hospitalization and other related outcomes
- Report and interpret feedback on INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP implementation and outcomes to the facility team and leadership
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively educate facility staff on the INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP
- Understand how to complete the INTERACT™ Certified Champion training certification process
Any licensed health care professional is eligible to become a INTERACT™ Certified Champion 4.0. Experience suggests that the most effective Champions are:
- Experienced in Long Term Care
- Experienced Clinicians
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Informal Leaders
b. Successfully complete the Interact Certified Champion training certification process, to include successful completion of the Certification Exam, within 3 months.c. Initial Certification valid for 2 years following successful completion of the exam.
Re-certificationa. Complete the re-certification trainingb. Successfully complete the INTERACT™ Certified Champion re-certification exam
If you don't see a location near you Click Here http://www.pathwayhealth.com/contact-us/
Lake Elmo, MN - Pathway Health, 11240 Stillwater Blvd. North, Lake Elmo, MN 55042
By signing up for this class, the attendee agrees that the INTERACT™ Certified Champion 4.0 may utilize the information from this course within the facility they are employed by. Utilization of this course information and its materials to train others on the INTERACT™ program version 4.0 tools or collect fees for such training is in direct violation of Florida Atlantic University (FAU) licensing agreements. FAU is the owner of the INTERACT™ intellectual property.
The INTERACT™ trademark is registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office by FAU and the INTERACT™ Program materials are copyrighted by FAU. You are not permitted to use the INTERACT® trademark on any forms or on products for sale, without specific permission from FAU.
This educational offering has been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) and approved for 12 clock hours and 12 participant hours. If you wish to provide feedback to NCERS, email@example.com.
This educational offering has been approved by the Florida Board of Nursing.