Enter the world of MDS data elements to discover how these data items are used to include and exclude residents from Quality Measures (QM) and risk adjust QM measurements.
This class will review each QM and identify the MDS items that impact each one. Following a review of QMs, the class will discuss the role of the MDS Coordinator in quality improvement; how to retrieve and analyze QM and MDS data and reports.
- Identify the quality measure data and reports available to SNF leaders
- Identify the MDS items that impact each QM
- Describe reports available to support quality improvement activities
- Review QMs that may be interrelated, share data and impact each other
- Develop strategies for using QM data to develop performance improvement plans
Pathway Health - 11240 Stillwater Blvd North, Lake Elmo, MN 55042