A Must Have resource for all long-term care leaders! Downloadable Resource Customizable for Your Organization’s Needs.
The Requirements of Participation – Phase I Policy and Procedure Manual is a comprehensive downloadable manual which can be customized to meet your organization’s specific needs. It is designed to assist leaders in preparing, training and implementing the necessary changes for quality and compliance required for Phase I. While there have been numerous changes to the skilled nursing regulations, this Manual highlights specific Phase I RoP sections which have a significant impact on clinical and operational systems as well as regulatory outcomes.
Target PHASE I RoP Sections Addressed in the Manual
- Grievance Policy/Appointment of Grievance Officer
- Visitation Rights
- Notification of Change
- Abuse, Neglect, Exploitation
- Bed Hold & Return
- Discharge Summary
- Room Change
- Transfer /Discharge Process
- Expanded Assessment Areas
- Behavioral Health/Medically Related Social Services
- DC Planning desire and capabilities assessment
- Expanded requirements for DC Care Plan
- Bed Rail Assessment
- Advance Directives
- Building Nursing Competency Evaluations
- Pharmacy Consultant Expectations
- Drug Regime Review
- Use and Storage of Food & Beverage brought in for residents
- Bed Inspection Policy
What is included in this Must Have Resource?
This comprehensive manual contains the following for the target RoP Sections:
- Requirements of Participation Implementation Checklist
- Policy and Procedure Templates and Agreement Templates as applicable (i.e. Admission Policy and Draft Model Admission Agreement)
- Training Plan designed for the focus area
- Training Post Test
- Training Post Test Answer Key
- Education Power Point
- Power Point Speaker Notes
- Tools – Audit tools, Checklists, Data Collection, Tracking Logs, Assessments, and more.
Need assistance in customizing the policies, training and tools for your organization? Contact us to learn how Pathway can assist.