This comprehensive Toolkit includes practical, user-friendly tools and resources for organizations to review and utilize as they implement a solid plan to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations. Included in this toolkit are a variety of competency resources, which will be essential for quality as well as compliance in today’s regulatory environment! This must-have Toolkit provides leadership and clinicians with the tools they need to keep on the right path!
The toolkit includes a multitude of resources such as:
- Tracking and trending tools
- Tips to extend length of stay and reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Change in Condition resources
- Communication, documentation and reporting tools
- Educational pathways
- Competency tools and verification examples
- And much more!
**Pair this resource with training on the INTERACT™ Quality Improvement Program!