Ensuring a person-centered nursing restorative/rehabilitation program is more crucial today than ever for quality, compliance and for outcome measures! Join us for this 1-day presentation that will provide you with key strategies for implementation, MDS 3.0 coding and documentation and resource management for success!
Objectives: Upon completion of the program, participants should be able to
- Identify Nursing Rehabilitation/Restorative Care with the MDS 3.0 implementation, and how to operationalize a program for your individual facility
- Understand Restorative Nursing requirements
- Verbalize practical application of the nuts and bolts to overcome implementation of programming obstacles.
- Verbalize understanding importance of accurate MDS 3.0 coding, the documentation requirements to support it and the impact on reimbursement.
- Describe processes that need to be in place to assist with survey preparedness.
- Describe the responsibilities of the Restorative Nurse
Pathway Health, 11240 Stillwater Blvd N, Lake Elmo, MN 55042