This resource from Pathway Health Services has up-to-date policies and procedures for pressure ulcers and lower extremity ulcers.
- Up-to-date policies and procedures for pressure ulcers and lower extremity ulcers
- Comprehensive risk assessments (including the Braden scale) with correlating interventions
- Documentation forms (pressure ulcers, lower extremity ulcers, non-pressure ulcers and weekly bath day audit)
- Care plans (prevention and treatment)
- Quick reference guidelines (debridement options, lower extremity wounds, topical treatments, documentation guidelines, wound round tracking log, plan of care audit, and sample treatment order)