Choose Your Options
Virtual Training Session
If you don't see a session that meets your needs click here: http://www.pathwayhealth.com/contact-us/
This class will offer training on coding terms, conventions, official coding guidelines, basic coding knowledge, coding case studies for each chapter in ICD-10-CM, and education on diagnosis management. Participants should be able to learn and improve their coding skills and understand coding for the rehab stay. This method will allow the attendees to understand coding in a workshop type environment processing case studies within each chapter.
As a result of this presentation the participant will be able to...
1. Understand official ICD10 coding guidelines
2. Demonstrate the ability to assign correct codes
3. Interpret documentation to assign codes
4. Be fluent in managing the status of each diagnosis code
5. Analyze the code Section I of the MDS
6 Sequence codes correctly for the billing process
7. Understand the claim check review process
No Refunds issued after training materials have been sent.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Coding books are required for this training