**LeadingAge members can access this resource via the member portal.
Re-implementing Group Activities as part of your SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) plan is essential to mitigation efforts to prevent the spread of infection in the facility. In collaboration with LeadingAge, this Group Activities for COVID-19 QuickPATH © resource was written based on guidance and requirements/standards of practice. Group Activities processes are essential for COVID-19 prevention as well as successful re-opening of long-term care facilities.
Included in the Group Activities for COVID-19 QuickPATH are the following streamlined resources and tools to assist providers and leaders:
- COVID-19 Group Activities General Information
- Leaders Guide for Group Activities
- COVID-19 Group Activities Implementation Checklist
- Group Activities l Sample Policy
- COVID-19 Group Activities Competency Checklist
- Audit Tool or Resource Tool
- Training Plan
- Training Presentation/PowerPoint with Speakers Notes
- Post Test
- Answer Key