The PDPM classification system relies on the resident’s clinical conditions rather than the quantity of services as the focus of Medicare payments. While therapy remains a key treatment partner in resident recovery, managing a systematic diagnosis coding process will become the foundation of accurate payment classification. This advanced, one day class will prepare participants to return to their SNF with the ability to successfully transition to the new payment classification system. It is suggested that participants have knowledge attend Coding Clarity and Prepare for PDPM prior to joining this advanced class.
- Interpret provider documentation for accurate ICD-10 coding
- Identify the components of PDPM
- Understand the critical nature of ICD-10 coding effects on PDPM
- Describe the use of ICD-10 chapter-specific guidelines
- Demonstrate understanding through participation in case studies
No refunds issued after materials have been sent.
This educational offering has been approved by the Florida Board of Nursing
|This educational offering has been approved by the Florida Board of Nursing.|