NEWLY UPDATED - JUST RELEASED - Infection Prevention and Control is an all-encompassing, facility-wide program with many new regulatory updates. The Pathway Health’s Infection Prevention and Control Manual provides a multitude of resources for the Infection Preventionist to be able to customize their Infection Prevention and Control Program for quality and strategies for compliance! This highly informative manual includes Enhanced Precautions, TB and comprehensive COVID-19 information. Also included are:
- Updated infection control policies and procedures to reflect most recent F-Tag change
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Outbreak Management
- Disinfection protocols
- Surveillance overview and tools
- Bloodborne pathogens exposure control plans
- Post exposure evaluations
- Standard and Transmission-Based Precautions
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
- Employee health procedures
- Procedures for Housekeeping and Dietary Departments
- Audit tools and resource and much more!
Printed Version of Manual
If you wish to purchase an electronic, editable version please call 651-407-8699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.