NEW! Pathway Health - COVID-IC Coach
**An infection control solution customized to meet your organization’s needs.
Staying on top of all the COVID-19 and Infection Control changes is more than a full-time role for your Infection Preventionist and Director of Nursing. Pathway has designed an affordable, individualized and customizable solution to assist your clinical team with current COVID-19, infection control and regulatory guidance and expectations.
What is included in the Pathway Health COVID-IC Coach Solution?
- 1-hour COVID-19 update session, accessible anytime, anywhere and on any device (1 Nursing CE)
- A designated Virtual Pathway Infection Preventionist for your organization
- Customized infection control consultation provided by your Pathway infection preventionist (2 hours of individualized consultation)
- You can determine how you would like to use your agreed upon COVID-Infection Control consultation hours. Below are just a few examples of how to use your time with your Pathway COVID-IC Coach:
- Your COVID-IC Coach can be a go to resource for COVID and Infection Control questions and answers specific to your facility
- Conduct Virtual observation audit and tour with recommendations
- Review resident placement and bed management decisions with your team
- COVID Unit set up recommendations and review current unit status
- COVID Resurgence assistance
- Review of facility data and outcomes for determination of improvement opportunities
- Prepare for the Focused Infection Control regulatory process
- Review of policies and procedures for alignment with current standards
- Targeted training for your Infection Preventionist
- Access to available resources and tools for your use
- And more!
Pathway COVID-IC Coach 2
1-hour COVID-19 update session
2 hours Consultation (Completed in 1 hour increments) within 30 days
Customers will need to sign a Letter of Agreement and BAA for this service in accordance with confidentiality requirements.