**LeadingAge members can access this resource via the member portal.
A must have Resource! Screening and Monitoring (Residents, Staff and Visitors) for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) is essential to identify positive cases as soon as possible to implement mitigation efforts to prevent the spread of infection in the facility. In collaboration with LeadingAge, this Screening and Monitoring for COVID-19 QuickPATH © resource was written based on guidance and requirements/standards of practice. Effective screening and monitoring processes are essential strategies and requirements for COVID-19 prevention as well as successful re-opening of long term care facilities.
Included in the Screening and Monitoring for COVID-19 QuickPATH are the following streamlined resources and tools to assist providers and leaders:
- COVID-19 Screening and Monitoring Information
- Leaders Guide
- COVID-19 Screening and Monitoring Implementation Checklist
- Screening and Monitoring Policy
- COVID-19 Screening and Monitoring Competency Checklist
- Audit Tool or Resource Tool
- Training Plan
- Training Presentation/PowerPoint with Speakers Notes
- Post Test
- Answer Key